The Blake Fund
The Blake Fund is an annual giving campaign for unrestricted operating funds to support Blake’s mission of engaging students with a dynamic, academically challenging education in a diverse and supportive community committed to pluralism and a common set of values. Blake Fund gifts and the annual draw from Blake’s endowment combine to provide $3,000-$4,000 per student in revenue to bridge the gap from what tuition does not cover. Watch our Blake Fund video to learn more.
Community-wide participation in philanthropy is a mark of an excellent school:
- Parents and guardians give to affirm the value of the education their children are receiving.
- Alumni give to honor the opportunities given to them by the alumni who came before them. Reunion presents an opportunity to be part of a long tradition of giving to strengthen Blake’s mission and offers each reunion class a collective point of pride.
- Parents and guardians of alumni give in gratitude for the ways Blake prepared their children to flourish.
- Grandparents give to support their grandchildren's supportive and challenging educational experiences.
- Faculty and staff give to show their appreciation for a school that values their skills and prepares its students to be globally minded citizens.
- The Senior Class Gift is a tradition demonstrating the pride and spirit of the current graduating class. Seniors receive an introduction to Blake philanthropy, striving for 100% participation with Blake Fund gifts.
Six Areas to Support
Every aspect of the school is impacted by your Blake Fund gift, and now you can support the school in ways that are most meaningful to you. You can choose to give to one or more of the following areas: