The Blake Fund
Every year, The Blake Fund raises unrestricted operating funds to ensure students an exceptional education in every pursuit: academic, artistic and athletic. Blake Fund gifts, along with endowment funds, close the gap between tuition and the full cost of educating a Blake student, providing the school with an additional $3,000-$4,000 per student to invest in dynamic curriculum, financial assistance, state-of-the-art facilities and outstanding faculty.
Community-Wide Participation in Philanthrophy is a Mark of an Excellent School
The Blake community shows its support for the school's mission through philanthropy. Parents give to affirm the value of the education their children are receiving. Alumni give to honor the opportunities given to them by the alumni who came before them. Parents of alumni give in gratitude for the ways Blake prepared their children to flourish. Grandparents give to support their grandchildren's supportive and challenging educational experiences. Faculty and staff give to show their appreciation for a school that values their skills and prepares its students to be globally minded citizens.
Your Gifts Have an Impact Across Every Corner of the School
- A growing financial assistance program providing aid to 22% of students
- 21st century curriculum, including engineering and programming classes beginning in the Lower School
- Professional development learning opportunities for Blake faculty
- 30+ student-led clubs, including a nationally ranked debate program
- LearningWorks, Blake's public-private partnership with Minneapolis Public Schools
- 30+ varsity sports
- 20+ visual and performing arts electives
- Much more!