Gifts Anyone Can Make
You can support Blake by either designating the school to receive estate assets in the future or by making immediate gifts to us of assets that are out of sight and out of mind.
We call these “Gifts Anyone Can Make" because anyone can make them now without impacting cash flow, lifestyle, or family security.
- You can make a gift that costs you nothing during your lifetime.
- You can make a gift that leaves your cash flow and current financial planning unchanged.
- You don't have to use cash to make your gift; you can “buy low and give high" by making your gift with appreciated securities instead.
Popular Giving Arrangements
- Gifts from Your Will or Trust
Need to preserve your assets during your lifetime? You can plan a gift to us that will only take effect after your other obligations have ceased.
- Gifts from a Retirement Plan
Give us assets subject to double taxation, and leave more to your family.
- Gifts of Stock and Appreciated Assets
Take advantage of appreciated securities without incurring capital gains tax.
- Gifts of Life Insurance
Make a significant gift to Blake even without a large estate.
To learn more about gifts anyone can make, contact Rebecca Schubring at email@example.com, 952-988-3432.