Read about student and faculty accomplishments in academics, arts, service and athletics in the latest issue of Applause.
News and Resources
For Blake Students
- Blake Campus library catalog
- Highcroft Campus library catalog
- Blake Campus lunch menu
- Highcroft Campus lunch menu
- Upper School library
- College Counseling
- Future Absence Form
- Parking permit
- Bus pass
- Course Catalog
- US Course Registration Canvas Page
- Course descriptions: Art & World Cultures
- US Club Handbook
- Senior Yearbook Information
- Independent Study Proposal From
- Lunch menu
Dr. Anne Stavney addresses specific steps Blake is taking to dismantle systemic racism in our own organization and to educate about its history in American culture.
The following assignments collectively challenge students to read widely and inclusively in forms as traditional as literary realism and as contemporary as genre-bending multimedia "texts."
MUSE Creative Awards, an international competition for creative professionals, named Blake a 2020 Gold Winner in website design.
Read highlights from notes Blake community members shared with this year's faculty retirees.