Our LearningWorks students will spend six weeks this summer sharing countless high fives, writing their stories, exploring science through hands-on experiments and sharing in joyful LW spirit. Join us for LearningWorks Visitors Days to experience LW, where "it's cool to be smart, it's cool to be you, and it's cool to care."
We share LearningWorks in action here at the Blake Upper School on Wednesday, July 10 and Wednesday, July 24 from 9:15 to 10:30am. RSVP here https://blake.mn/lwvisitors and find more info.
Don't miss your chance to:
- witness students' passion and energy
- meet inspiring teachers
- hear student stories of change
- observe engaging classes
"I cannot sing the praises of LearningWorks louder," shares a LearningWorks parent. "My son has gained more from two years in this program than all of his classroom instruction in public school. His education has been great, don't get me wrong. But LW provides so much more: 1-1 work with the kids, which gives them the self-confidence to thrive in middle school. He is so well prepared for the future, wherever it might take him."
- LearningWorks has produced impressive results over the past 19 years:
- 83% of LW alumni are enrolled in or have graduated from college.
- 99% of LW alumni have graduated from high school.
- Since 2014, more than 50 LW teaching fellows have become teachers.
Schedule your visit to LearningWorks and RSVP. https://blake.mn/lwvisitors