Tuesday, June 6
301 Peavey Lane, Wayzata, MN 55391
Gather with Blake community members to honor this special place in our school’s history.
- A short program at 6pm under the tent on the east side of the building
- Ice cream sundaes (5:30–7:15pm) in the cafeteria
- Photo slideshow and memorabilia in the gym
- Cuckoo clock ringings at 5:30pm, 7pm and 7:30pm
Arrival & Parking
- Parking is available on campus in the lower lot and lower field
- Near campus parking is available at Wayzata Community Church (125 Wayzata Boulevard East) with shuttle service to/from Highcroft. Four shuttle buses will run continuously from 5:30-7:30 pm.
- Guests with limited mobility can be dropped off at a building entrance
- Check-in by entering through the dining room or lower lot entrance
This is a rain or shine event! If you have questions please call 952-988-3440.