Registration for the 34th Annual Summer Plank Institute is not closed. Thank you for your interest. Quetions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Plank Summer Institute is funded from the proceeds of an endowment given to The Blake School in 1979 by Raymond Plank, a Blake graduate of the class of 1940. Ray Plank, the founder and chief executive officer of the Apache Corporation, made his gift to Blake with the intent that the proceeds would be used to further the economic education of teachers and to enable them to develop more familiarity with the world of business.
The three day summer Institute seeks to:
- further the economic education of the teacher participants;
- link the Institute with a diverse group of entrepreneurial and corporate leaders in the Twin Cities and national business community;
- inspire a broad appeal among teachers, who could relate the issues of the Institute to both their professional and personal lives;
- enable teachers from various levels and disciplines to become better acquainted and establish ongoing professional networks;
- create a "business professional" atmosphere, that will refresh its participants intellectually, physically and emotionally.
For more information on The Plank Institute, e-mail email@example.com