From the Head of School
Now in its second century, The Blake School offers a rigorous education grounded in shared values – respect, love of learning, integrity, courage and a commitment to pluralism. Students become lifelong learners who make lasting contributions to the world. Our three campuses unite approximately 1,375 students served by 350 faculty and staff, creating a diverse and inclusive community.
We mold students into thoughtful, disciplined, well-rounded adults by providing a multifaceted education that includes
- an excellent, comprehensive academic curriculum
- outstanding programs in athletics and the arts
- a wide variety of cocurricular activities
- global programs designed to prepare students for a changing world
- a commitment to community engagement, which encourages student involvement in their local, regional and global communities.
To learn more, call us at 952.988.3420, or arrange a visit online.
Anne E. Stavney, Ph.D.
Head of School