Virtual Bookstore Now Open for 2011-12
To order your textbooks follow these steps.
2. Click on "Order My Books" and then click on "No" (unless you are ordering books as part of Blake's financial aid program. Families using financial aid, please follow instructions as e-mailed).
2. Click the radio button indicating FastPass and enter your Student ID (found at the bottom of the e-mail announcement).
3. When your name appears click "Continue."
4. Items will appear in your cart. Remove titles that you’ve already purchased or don’t wish to purchase at this time.
5. Add items to your cart.
6. Verify order.
7. Continue Shopping (If you have multiple Blake students in your household this will allow you to continue shopping without having to place an entirely new order.) OR Proceed to checkout.
8. Verify Shipping/Billing Address. Click "Continue."
9. Choose Shipping method.
10. Choose Payment method.
11. Finalize Order.
- Please note that when using FastPass, the system is designed to pre-populate your Shopping Cart with the books needed for the upcoming year. This does not inhibit your ability to still remove titles that you’ve already purchased or don’t wish to purchase at this time.
- If a student wants or expects to change his/her schedule from the course list provided by the school or the Virtual Bookstore, please know all changes MUST go through, and be approved by School administration prior to ordering textbooks. We recommend NOT ordering books for any class a student may change. For more information please contact your dean (for grades 9-12) or the Middle School assistant director (for grades 6-8) after August 1.
- The FastPass system is designed to streamline the ordering process for students and families. Revisions and updates have been made to make ordering an even easier process. MBS Free Shipping Promotion for orders over $99 will be in effect until August 9. After August 9 all orders, regardless of value, will incur shipping costs.
- MBS Direct stocks all course materials needed for each course. If used books are available, the student will be provided the option of buying a new or used book. If there are no textbooks required, the course(s) will be listed and a message will display saying no books required.
If you have any questions or run into any problems during the ordering process, please feel free to contact the MBS Call Center at (800) 325-3252, open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For questions regarding student IDs during the month of July, please call Blake’s Business Office at 952-988-3451. Beginning August 1, please direct queries to Janet Herron (US, email@example.com) or Cheryl Dame (MS, firstname.lastname@example.org).