Applying for Admission for 2013-2014
Thank you for your interest in Blake. Although the application deadline has passed, we contiinue to accept applications to all grades, Prekindergarten through grade 12. The Admission Office will make every effort to process and consider all post-deadline applicants for first-round consideration.
For convenience, we provide three options for families to complete the admission application.
1. Apply online
Families using this feature will be able to complete the application, pay the application fee, and download any supplemental forms. In an effort to streamline your application process, we encourage you to apply online.
2. Families also have the option of downloading, completing and mailing paper application and fee to the Admissions Office. Get paper application here.
3. Obtain forms from the admissions office by calling us at 952-988-3420.
The application must be received in the Admissions Office by January 31, 2013 to be considered in the first round of admissions decisions.
Blake's application for admission fee is $75 before December 1st, $100.00 after December 1st.
- Will my information be private and secure? - Absolutely! InfoSnap, our online service, is the leading provider of secure online data collection and delivery services for independent schools.
- What do I do if I have questions while applying? Free technical help by phone or email is available to you.
- How fast will my application get to Blake? The School receives form immediately after submitting - there are no mail delays.
- Will I receive a confirmation that my application has been received? You will receive an email receipt, so you know we received your application.
- Are there other benefits to applying online? Yes - applying online also provides an easy way to download and print out supplemental forms, such as transcript requests and teacher recommendation forms; you can also check for mistakes and omissions.
- Save your work as you complete the application - nothing gets lost while you work.
- Print a draft of your work in process, whenever you'd like.
- Submit only when you are ready - after you've reviewed your final draft.
- Pay the application fee with a credit card or by check. (application is considered complete upon our receipt of your check).
- Insert essays from your word processing program. (character limits will apply)
- Have multiple family members contribute to and review the application.
Ready to start? APPLY ONLINE NOW