Welcome To The Blake School Archives
The purpose of The Blake School Archives is to collect, organize, preserve, and make available materials that document the history, development, activities, and people of the School and its predecessor institutions.
The core functions of the Archives are as follows:
- To retain records of permanent administrative, fiscal, historical, and legal value.
- To preserve photographs and artifacts relating to the School.
- To provide reference services to assist in the School's administration and operations.
- To promote knowledge and awareness about the School and its history.
The Blake School Archives documents the rich history of the School and its predecessor institutions: Graham Hall (forerunner of Northrop Collegiate School), Blake School, and Highcroft Country Day School.
- audio & visual recordings
- paper records